Saturday, December 28, 2013

Ups and Downs and Holidays

Dec. 28, 2013

I expected many more ups and downs with this last inoculation, and the past week I have experienced some downs. I have been extremely exhausted but am not doing anything to exhaust myself, and am experiencing more of the old Crohn's like symptoms, especially pain, bloating and diarrhea. Once again, this may be my actual disease, or side effects associated with the HW or a nice combination of both. Around the holidays we all tend to binge on food a little bit, and while most people are concerned about gaining weight, I worry more about what this will do to my digestive system and usually it wreaks havoc.

In any event, I'm feeling slightly better today, and hope to continue to improve. I am also looking forward to getting my next WW dose. There is a new dosing regiment for the whipworm, where you take it more frequently in smaller doses. I think there is a lot of promise with this schedule. I'll try and post something at the end of January. Happy New Year!

-Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment