Saturday, June 8, 2013

Back on Prednisone but staying positive

Saturday June 8

So I have been having some symptoms/side effects, and can't really tell what's causing it. I had a couple really good days at the beginning of last week, but have been having a lot of pain, blood, etc. that has made me think it would be best to do another short course of prednisone. As much as I hate it, it seems to get things back under control.

I'm also going to make more of an effort to follow the SCD diet which will only help me to feel better and then the worms have more of a fighting chance. When people are actively in the middle of the flare, it's less likely for the worms to attach in the small intestines. It's important to get things under control so the worms are able to begin helping.

I'm on day 25 post HW, which is when people have reported some side effects. I'm also post one month  + a week since doing my WW which is ALSO when people report side effects. I am hoping that these side effects or symptoms clear up, but I'm trying to stay optimistic. My next WW will be July 1, so I'll update then. Thanks for reading!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment