Saturday, June 1, 2013

Update

Saturday June 1:

No real news to report, except that I don't feel much worse or much better. Some people experience a "bump" in symptoms during this time where they enter a short period of remission. Sad to say I don't think I'm there, but I continue to be optimistic that something should start changing soon.

I took my second HW vial on Wednesday night- and it tasted "salty like tears" (the words of my provider) but went down easy. My stomach was not happy two days after which could have been from the WW or something else. I had really bad abdominal cramping in the middle of the night that woke me up but no diarrhea or anything.. It has since passed which is nice. It's now just time to wait.... and I'm trying to stay patient.

Thanks for reading,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment