Tuesday, June 18, 2013

On the Right Track

June 18:

I had a long talk with my provider today, and although I having been having a lot of symptoms, he felt confident that it means the worms are working and just trying to attach, and find their home. I think I may be over-analyzing things and I really need to practice more patience and have faith in the process. It is a natural human reaction to feel that something is wrong when you don't feel good, so I'm allowing myself to be a human being but not get carried away with questioning :) My next dose of WW is July 1, and I will do 200, so hopefully something will start happening soon.

I felt pretty good today, even though I was up a good portion of the night in the bathroom... I was able to run 10 miles this morning, and it was a perfect day to do it, then I spent the rest of the day relaxing. I'm looking forward to some much needed time off this week from work and school, and am looking forward to spending it with friends!

Thanks for Reading!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment